The Colonet functions on gravity flow, which is the safest method when it comes to colon irrigation. When used according to the instructions provided, this method is even safer then an enema, since it does not require forcing the body to hold water any longer than what feels comfortable. Approximately 20 to 30 gallons of water are cycled through the colon during a regular 45 minute treatment. Included with your Colonet is a waste-hose-interrupter-lever that you fully control during the treatment. When this lever is activated the water gently flows higher up in to the colon using gravity only.
When you feel light pressure in your colon the lever
can be released immediately and the water carries waste (toxins ,
microbes and other impurities) through the waste hose directly in to the
toilet. This allows for gentle cleansing of the colon, in gradual stages
and at a pace most suited to your condition of intestinal health.
Contrary to the use of pressurized colonic methods or enemas who
overpower peristalsis (the involuntary muscle movements of the colon to
expel its contents), high-colon-irrigation initiates and strengthens
peristalsis. This is especially beneficial to work towards relieving
Depending on what condition you are treating and what
implant solution you are using it is applied during or after the colon
irrigation treatment. Included with your Colonet are full
instructions on how and when to use the different solutions for
different health conditions.
The friendly intestinal flora loves a clean environment. In a healthy colon at least 85% of the micro flora is so called "friendly", which easily keeps in check the remaining 15% of possible "foreign" invaders, such as fungi, yeast, viruses and opportunistic bacteria., that cause morbidity. However, if we look at today's average colon, the equation is more like 85% of morbid matter, with only 15% of friendly flora left. When doing High Colon Irrigation, toxic waste and a host of unwanted microbes are washed out. Some of the friendly flora may also be carried away, and is ideally replenished after any colon cleansing treatment.
The Colonet offers the unique feature of the
implant tank, which allows you to perform pro-biotic implants with lacto
bacillus acidophilus, bifidus, whey etc. immediately after a treatment.
Oral flora therapy is also recommended for maximum benefit. How to
perform implants is explained in your Colonet's owners manual.
The additional feature of the Colonet that protects the
intestinal flora is the sophisticated water purification system, that
removes chemicals (such as chlorine) debris and microbes out of the
treatment water. Did you know that a single enema or Colema board
treatment with chlorinated water could destroy most of the friendly
flora in your colon?
To ensure the cleanest possible treatment water, we
recommend to change it at least every 80 th treatment.
If the filter is allowed to clog-up, sediment and
other water impurities will pass in to your treatment water and coat the
quartz-sleeve in the reactor chamber of the Ultra Violet Sterilizer,
diminishing effectiveness of sterilization. This quartz-sleeve is
removable for cleaning as described in the Colonet's
The power adapter of the UV Sterilizer is equipped
with a monitor light. When lit it indicates proper functioning. When the
light is out UV bulb (lamp) needs replacement. These bulbs are designed
to last hundreds of hours when properly cared for.
A bathtub is not necessary. In most situations it is
simply the most practical and space-efficient area to make use of. You
can use or create any surface to lay on that you feel comfortable with
as long as this surface is in close proximity of a toilet for the waste
hose to reach and is not lower than the seat of the toilet for the
gravity system to function properly.
The Colonet is equipped with a slide on
mounting bracket. Once the wall plate is attached the entire unit slides
on and off very easily and quickly.
A high colon irrigation with Colonet offers a totally different treatment than a Colema Board.
The fundamental question is: How clean and safe do you expect your colon treatment water to be and how effective would you like to clean out your colon of old morbid fecal matter and toxins.
The following is a partial list of differences.
The Colema Board: